1 / 4
Our premier flight, the "Grand Traverse" covers 200 kilometres of New Zealand's most spectacular alpine scenery. The flight includes an incredible view of the mighty Franz Josef Glacier and Fox Glacier and rugged Westland National Park before traversing Mount Cook and the main divide to explore the vast Mount Cook National Park.
Our aircraft are ideal for New Zealand’s conditions, offering a window seat for every passenger and have wings-above to ensure unobstructed viewing below.
Your friendly pilot will provide an informative and enjoyable commentary in addition to all passengers receiving the Air Safaris multi-language flight-guide.
Air Safaris 'Grand Traverse' Franz Josef Glacier, Main Road, Franz Josef Glacier, West Coast, 7856, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8am - 6pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- The airport is 5-10 minutes drive from the centre of Franz Josef village
- Jarak ke kota:
- We have a Sales and Reservations office on the main street in Franz Josef village.
Harga dan Syarat
(13 tahun ke bawah)
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- The Grand Traverse departs hourly from Air Safaris’ base at Franz Josef.