1 / 2
Akaroa French connection tour departs from the Canterbury Museum, Rolleston Avenue, Christchurch at 9.00am. A full commentary of local and historic information is provided throughout the journey. We make stops at Birdlings Flat (A rugged stony beach with spectacular sea cliffs) Little River (historic Railway station and craft shop) The Hilltop Tavern - 470m above sea level (Cafe/Bar with Panoramic views across the Akaroa Harbour Bays) and on the return journey we make a stop at the Barry's Bay Cheeses Factory for cheese tasting. The coach arrives in Akaroa at approx 11.15am.
The return journey leaves Akaroa for the return to Christchurch at 4.00pm which give you plenty of time to enjoy all the things that Akaroa has to offer.
Akaroa French Connection, 47A Riccarton Road, Christchurch, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8440, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 7am-10pm, 7 days except Christmas Day
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 15 minutes from the Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 5 minutes
- Jarak ke kota:
- Central City
Harga dan Syarat
(12 tahun ke bawah)
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Student/Senior $45
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Payment terms operate on a Non Refundable booking system and are divided into the following fare types: Adult, Child, Student and Senior. Passengers may amend bookings prior to travel. An amendment is a change in travel date, stop or service. The amount of refund is determined by the fare type purchased and the time prior to departure that the amendment is made.