1 / 8
Kaikoura has a greater variety of seabird species within a small area than anywhere along the New Zealand coastline. It is Kaikoura's proximity to the deep ocean canyon systems which is largely responsible for providing the abundant wildlife which has led to Kaikoura becoming a "must visit" destination.
A large array of seabirds, including albatross (up to12 species) petrels, shearwaters, prions and much more can be found within easy reach of our shores. The Albatross Encounter enables you to get up close to the seabirds, allowing for some fantastic photo opportunities.
Albatross Encounter, 96 Esplanade, Kaikoura, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Tours operate at 9.00am and 1.00pm With an additional 6.00am tour in Summer. 1 November-30 April (exact additional tour dates vary due to demand).
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 2.5 hours to Christchurch International Airport.
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 800 metres.
- Jarak ke kota:
- Kaikoura is 2.5 hours from Christchurch and 1.5 hours from Blenheim.
Harga dan Syarat
(14 tahun ke bawah)
- Batasan umur:
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Famils available on request - you need to see this tour to believe it.