1 / 7
Situated on the banks of the Anatoki River with a tranquil backdrop of native bush, you can relax and enjoy the unique experience of catching your own freshwater salmon. Entry is free, use of fishing rods and tackle is free.
You only pay for what you catch & we clean and fillet your fish for free. In just 10 minutes more we can also smoke your salmon with your favourite seasoning or cut it into the freshest sashimi you have ever tasted!
Playground, picnic sites and delicious food and wine & beer from the region.
Anatoki Salmon Fishing, 242 McCallum Road, Kotinga, Takaka, Nelson, 7183, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 9am - 4:30pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 12km from Golden Bay Air
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 5km from coach terminal at Golden Bay I-site
- Jarak ke kota:
- 5km from takaka town centre
Harga dan Syarat
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- only pay $24.00 per kg of catch
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Free use of fishing gear and no entry fee. Only pay $24.00 per kg of catch. No catch and release. Look for the monthly average fish size on our website (visitor information). Reservations or bookings are optional but not no must.