1 / 12
The Studio and Homestead are set amongst spacious lawns, mature gardens and trees. Waipara River Estate produces award winning hand crafted boutique wines from the first planted vines by John McCaskey in 1981. Altogether the ideal place to escape crowds and stay a while. Being an hour out of Christchurch city you can enjoy the peace where the only sound is often the birds singing, appreciate the stars of the night sky without light pollution, walk barefoot on the lawn, drink the water sourced from 155m under the ground on the property, pick fruit from the trees in season.
We have the Loft which has a bedroom, bathroom, lounge, kitchen and deck and the Studio where you are immersed in the garden on three sides. Welcome come and stay.
Annie's Loft & Studio, 169 Mackenzies Road, Waipara, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7483, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 9am - 11 pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Courtesy Transport
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Sky - communal
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 58.9km to Christchurch International Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 60km to Intercity Coach Lines
- Jarak ke kota:
- Approximately 14 km to Amberely
- Jumlah kamar:
Harga dan Syarat
|Per malam||$185.00 - $285.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Sofa bed in loft $75, Single bed in sunroom $50, Portacot free
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Continental Breakfast provisions are included in tariff. Please email us if you have special dietary requirements and we will do our best to accommodate these. Long stay rates are available on request – please email us. Loss or damage will incur additional charges. Check in is after 3.00pm. Please check out by 11.00am. Contact us if you wish to negotiate these times and we will endeavour to meet your schedule. We would appreciate it if you could let us know your approximate time of arrival.