1 / 4
Put a high point in your New Zealand holiday with a 3 day alpine crossing in Aoraki Mount Cook National Park. Take in breathtaking views of Aoraki Mount Cook. Encounter the comic native mountain parrot, the kea, and enjoy unique alpine flora.
Relish the adventure of learning how to move safely across snow and a small glacier and how to use crampons and ice-axe from your professional mountain guide. You don't need to be a mountaineer, but you do need previous hiking or backpacking experience. All equipment is provided.
Ball Pass Alpine Crossing, Mount Cook National Park, Aoraki Mount Cook, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Business hours 8.30am - 5.30pm.
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 3 hours drive from Christchurch or Queenstown airports
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Buses travelling between Christchurch and Queenstown stop daily in Tekapo
- Jarak ke kota:
- 5 minutes walk from Tekapo town centre
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$1,240.00 - $1,470.00|
- Batasan umur:
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Group discounts available for groups booking for 3 or more.