1 / 12
Luxury Bed & Breakfast accommodation, overlooking the village of Russell and the bay. Bathrooms have shower, bidet, toilet and double hand basin. Guest lounge/dining room has SKY TV.
TOP 3 in New Zealand Award from Tripadvisor. Russell was known as "The Hell Hole of the Pacific" it is now a historic peaceful village where you will find an 1840's working tannery, printing and bookbinding museum, Christ Church the oldest church in New Zealand, with bullet holes reminding us of the turbulent past. Boat trips include Hole in the Rock, dolphin viewing or sailing or fishing charters. Bus trips to Cape Reinga via Ninety Mile Beach. Dive the Rainbow Warrior, take a scenic flight or go paragliding.
Bellrock Lodge, 22 Chapel Street, Russell, Northland, 0202, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8.00am - 10.30pm daily
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- BBQ Facility
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Sky - communal
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 23km from Kerikeri airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 3,3km from Paihia coach terminal. Get passenger ferry to Russell and we pick you up from Russell wharf.
- Jarak ke kota:
- In town 400 metres from wharf, restaurants, bars.
- Jumlah kamar:
Harga dan Syarat
|Per malam||$275.00 - $395.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Breakfast is extra, if required
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- No children please but responsible teenagers are welcome. No pets and smoking allowed outside only.