1 / 8
Housed in 15,000 sqm of exquisite ‘sheds’ are over 300 vehicles including retro Kombis, Henry Ford Letter Cars, Model T’s, stunning 1930’s V8’s and 200 vintage petrol pumps. You will also find a growing wearable arts collection, movie theatre, children’s play zones and themed bathrooms fast becoming as famous as our vehicles. The scale of the collection is sure to impress so allow plenty of time.
If tasting the flavours of the south is more your thing, head to our onsite café The Grille to experience famous southern delicacies like Stewart Island Salmon, Blue Cod, seasonal Bluff Oysters and Southland lamb. A truly delicious stop popular with locals and visitors alike.
Bill Richardson Transport World, 491 Tay Street, Hawthorndale, Invercargill, Southland, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Transport World 10am - 5pm; The Grille Cafe 7.30am - 5pm.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Transport World is a ten minute drive from the Invercargill Airport.
- Jarak ke kota:
- Transport World is a five minute drive from the Invercargill city centre.
Harga dan Syarat
(14 tahun ke bawah)
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- NZ Students and Seniors 65+ $22.50, Under 5 free
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Entry is subject to Transport World terms and conditions. See www.transportworld.nz.