1 / 9
Be transported to another time and place. A truly authentic, scuffed and weathered 4 bedroom Kiwi bach, 4mn walk to the beautiful Tolaga Bay beach and river, shops, pub and cafes. Iconic building in Tolaga Bay, comfortably furnished, fully equipped, separate laundry building, good clean bedding, friendly hosts. Fully self contained cabin to rent on its own for a cosy nest. Large private garden with lots of fruit trees, deck, bbq and great outdoors. Extra breakfast and table d'hôte with delicious home cooking with fresh local and garden products available by arrangement. Good fishing, hunting, historical tours, golf course and bush walking all within easy access. A relaxing experience like in the good old days.
Black Bach - Tolaga Bay, 30 Solander Street, Tolaga Bay, Eastland, 4077, New Zealand.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Pet Friendly
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Jarak ke kota:
- 5 minutes walk to main street, 60km to Gisborne
- Jumlah kamar:
Harga dan Syarat
|Musim padat kunjungan||Musim sepi kunjungan|
|(Dec - Jan)||(Feb - Dec)|
|Per malam||$150.00 - $250.00||$75.00 - $150.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Low season price starts at $75 for 2 occupants, $25 per additional occupant.
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Bookings can not exceed the maximum number of persons allowed to sleep on the property, regardless of the number of beds available. The bach needs to be left clean and tidy as found prior to occupying the property. There is a no smoking policy in all the buildings. A minimum deposit is requested at time of booking to the equivalent of either three nights accommodation or up to 50% of the total booking. Last minute bookings may qualify for a 10% discount.