1 / 5
Stand up paddleboarding (SUP) is one of the fastest growing sports around the world. It’s a sport everyone can enjoy, and is a great way to get out and experience nature and the tranquil surroundings the Matakana Coast has to offer.
SUP is also the perfect whole body workout; it keeps you fit while promoting your balance, coordination, core strength and endurance. It is a low impact sport and will leave you feeling balanced, energised and at-one with nature.
Blue Adventures offers a range of SUP lessons, tours and rentals in Omaha on the Matakana Coast.
Visit our website for more information.
Blue Adventures - Stand up paddleboarding, 331 Omaha Flats Rd, Omaha, Matakana, Auckland, 0985, New Zealand.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 90 km to Auckland airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Free pick up from bus stop in Warkworth 15km
- Jarak ke kota:
- 2km to Omaha, 5km to Matakana
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$25.00 - $60.00|
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Subject to availability and weather.