1 / 11
Enjoy seeing blue penguins arrive in an magical wildlife setting.
Come to Pukekura, a haven for penguins. On tour your guide will share stories about Kororā, the Little Blue Penguin, the world’s smallest penguin. You'll be guided down to the beach to a viewing platform to see them in their natural habitat as they arrive home. Blue Penguins Pukeura is a conservation project between the Korako Karetai family and Otago Peninsula Trust - funds raised go to penguin care.
Access to Pilots Beach reserve penguins at dusk is only when on a guided tour. Max 90 people, so make sure you book. Photos allowed.
Tour time is approximately half an hour before sunset
Transport - Blue Penguin Tiki Tour available from Dunedin City - return.
Blue Penguins Pukekura, 1259 Harington Road, Harwood, Dunedin, Dunedin - Coastal Otago, 9077, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Tours begin at sunset every night. For tour times see www.bluepenguins.co.nz
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke kota:
- 45-55 minutes drive from Dunedin city along stunning Otago Peninsula
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$35.00 - $30.00|
(16 tahun ke bawah)
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Family $80 (2 Adults and 3 children)
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Photographs permitted - without flash.