1 / 7
Northland's first two or three-day private unguided walk is situated at Whangarei Heads and is an ideal environment for the visiting bird-watcher. The lodge has access to a number of habitats to see different species from shoreline to forest ridge, including pasture, wetland, regenerating ti-tree and mature broadleaf forest. Around the lodge you may well hear kiwi, morepork, pheasant and others.
Across the pasture and wetland to the beach you may see pukeko, pigeon, hawk, rosella, bittern, and on the beach dotterel, oystercatcher, tern, shags, gulls, and others.
On the Bream Head ridgeline with ongoing predator control in the area you may encounter kaka, bellbird, NZ falcon and others. Ornithological notes are included in our track guide
Bream Head Coast Walks, 395 Ody Road , Taurikura, Mcleod Bay, Northland, New Zealand.
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 30 minutes to Whangarei Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 40 minutes.
- Jarak ke kota:
- 40 minutes to Whangarei
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$435.00 - $535.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Please check our website for current rates and offers.
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Our lodge is fully accessible. The walks are across farmland, open countryside, beach and bush with varying degrees of difficulty. A reasonable level of fitness is required.