1 / 8
Three, private, quiet, luxurious self-contained cottages with walnut grove and beautiful gardens, native birds and pet sheep, 3km from Cromwell and Lake Dunstan. Close to Central Otago's award-winning vineyards, orchards, restaurants, shops, lake, activities.
A stunning location to relax and unwind, amidst beautiful surroundings and park-like gardens. Minimum two night stays. King size bed, ensuite bathroom, own car port. coffee machine, gas barbeque, private deck area. No airconditioning but large pedestal fans avaialble in each cottage and insect screens on some windows for guests comfort in the summer months. Free: WIFI Internet, guest vegetable garden, bicycles, DVDs.
Make easy day trips to Queenstown (45 mins), Arrowtown and Wanak
Burn Cottage Retreat, 168 Burn Cottage Road, RD2, Otago, Cromwell, Central Otago, 9384, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8am to 8pm. Owners live on site so are available 24 hours for guests in residence.
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- BBQ Facility
- Disabled Access
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 70 km to Queenstown airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 3km to coach terminal at Cromwell
- Jarak ke kota:
- 3km to Cromwell, 70km to Queenstown, 65km to Wanaka
Harga dan Syarat
|Per malam||$200.00 - $275.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Continental Breakfast Hampers $13.50 per person
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Accommodation is designed for couples and not really suitable for children but please enquire - we will accommodate you if we are able to.