1 / 2
1 / 18
Auckland’s most family friendly attraction
Butterfly Creek is a fun blend of zoo exhibits and interactive attractions. Immerse yourself in our tropical butterfly house and walk amongst 700+ butterflies. Travel back in time when dinosaurs ruled and visit Dinosaur Kingdom with over 60 dinosaurs, some even life sized, roaring and moving, you’ll be amazed.
Meet Scar and Goldie, New Zealand’s only salt water crocodiles, it’s truly exciting. We have alligators, bugs, monkeys and a beautiful bird aviary. Plus visit Buttermilk Farm for a hands on experience. Sit down for some home-made food at The Papillon Café, or relax while your children play in our free playground.
We also offer amazing kids birthday parties, functions and catering.
Butterfly Creek, 10 - 12 Tom Pearce Drive, Airport Oaks, Manukau, Auckland, 2022, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Summer (November - March) during school holidays & weekends 9am - 5.30pm and Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5pm. Winter (April - October) 9.30am - 5pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 2 minutes from Auckland Airport. We offer a free shuttle to and from the airport.
- Jarak ke kota:
- 20 minutes from Auckland City
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$10.00 - $27.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Children under 3 are FREE. The train ride is seperate, not included in the prices above.