1 / 2
Our camp is located just a stone's throw away from Cromwell township.We offer a quiet holiday destination for people from all walks of life, kiwi families and overseas holiday makers, those who want a quiet beautiful spot away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Access by boat to the lake is 500m from the camp, and a walking track takes you to a popular swimming / barbeque spot.
Surrounded by 5 award winning wineries and vineyards, there is plenty to fill in your day, if wine tasting isn't your thing there are mountain bike and walking tracks all over both Bannockburn and Cromwell, taking you in to the old gold sluicings, and past relics of stone cottages , farmers markets in summer, stone fruit and cherry picking.
Cairnmuir Motor Camp, 219 Cairnmuir Road, Bannockburn, Cromwell, Central Otago, 9384, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8.00 am until 9.00 pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Pet Friendly
- Waste Station
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Closest airport is Queenstown, which is atleast 45 minutes drive.
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 8kms, in Cromwell township, behind the Shell Service Station, in Lode Lane
- Jarak ke kota:
- We are approximately 8 kms south from Cromwell township.
Harga dan Syarat
|Per malam||$15.00 - $18.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Standard Cabin hire - please inquire
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- No person under the age of 18 may occupy a site or accommodation unit without parental supervision