1 / 4
Enjoy a jam packed day as you journey to the top of New Zealand - get at one with nature, do the dunes, hear the legends and much more!
Your day begins with a short walk through the 15,000ha Puketi Kauri Forest. Take a deep breath of our fresh NZ air while you hug a 2,000 year old tree and rediscover nature as its meant to be.
Stop at Taipa Beach for a bite to eat before climbing north to the very tip of NZ - Cape Reinga.The headland of Cape Reinga rises steeply to 290m above sea level.
Speed along 90 Mile Beach - a registered highway on the beach. Smell the salt air and get some toe-digging tips from the local driver as you hunt for pipis (fresh shell fish).
End the day overlooking the water at Mangonui for some 'fush 'n chups'
awesomenz.com Cape Reinga & 90 Mile Beach + Sandboarding Day Tour, Maritime Building, Paihia Waterfront, Marsden Road, Paihia, Northland, 4500, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 7am to 7am Daily
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Paihia is approximately 20 minutes
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- InterCity and GreatSights coaches depart from the Maritime Building
- Jarak ke kota:
- We are based at the large Maritime Building on Paihia Wharf
Harga dan Syarat
- Batasan umur:
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- See our website for full details