1 / 9
Ceres is a collaboration between the Dicey families involved in the wine industry in Central Otago. Between us we have a combined total of 35 years experience in growing grapes and making wine. We have a passion for focussed hand crafted wines that reflect the environment they are grown in. We want our wines to best express the vintage and vineyards they were created in.
The wine is named after the Roman goddess of agriculture - Ceres - using sustainable practices we reflect our respect for the land. We believe that focussed viticulture and a minimalist wine making approach allows for the full expression of Pinot Noir grown in the Bannockburn sub-region of Central Otago.
Ceres Wines, 128 Cairnmuir Road, Bannockburn, Central Otago, 9384, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Mon - Fri: daily, Weekends - occasionally
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 40 mins to Queenstown Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 7 mins Cromwell
- Jarak ke kota:
- 7mins Cromwell, 40 mins Wanaka, 30 Mins Alexandra, 40 Mins Queenstown
Harga dan Syarat
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- NO Charge for tasting, wines range in price from $21 - $65/bottle
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- You must be legally able to purchase alcohol (18+yrs)...