1 / 9
Brothers James and Matt Dicey combine ethical viticulture with minimalist wine making techniques to craft wine in partnership with the Roman Goddess of Agriculture. A relationship shaping the most beautiful expression of the land that mankind can create with nature – exceptional wines that hero worship the vineyard they come from. These wines are adorned in the art work of James wife, Odelle Morshuis to celebrate all those “artists” involved in capturing this moment in time and space.
Ceres Wines, 128 Cairnmuir Road, RD2, Cromwell, Cromwell, Central Otago, 9384, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Mon - Fri: daily, Weekends - occasionally
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 40 mins to Queenstown Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 7 mins Cromwell
- Jarak ke kota:
- 7mins Cromwell, 40 mins Wanaka, 30 Mins Alexandra, 40 Mins Queenstown
Harga dan Syarat
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- NO Charge for tasting, wines range in price from $21 - $65/bottle
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- You must be legally able to purchase alcohol (18+yrs)...