1 / 6
Your hosts, Stewart and Sandy, invite you to enjoy spectacular walks and relaxing in-house therapies, with fishing and kayaking on your doorstep.
In a unique location the Lodge is perfectly placed for you to explore the beautiful and safe inner Bay of Islands. The lodge has direct access to stunning walks, free use of kayaks and fishing lines for guests and is just a 5 minute drive from bustling Paihia or 45 minutes stroll along the stunning coastal track . Why not explore the safe waters of the inner bay. Paddle to Russell or Omata estate vineyard for lunch, picnic on ToreTore, or catch your own snapper for the Bar B Q, maybe spot a dolphin or two on the way.
Cherry Bay Lodge, 14 Broadview Road, Opua, Paihia, Northland, 0200, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8am-7pm, 7 days
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- BBQ Facility
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 25 mins drive (28km) from Kerikeri Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Coach pick up/drop off point 300m from the property (collection by prior arrangement)
- Jarak ke kota:
- 5 minute drive to Paihia or approx 45 minute walk along the coastal walk
- Jumlah kamar:
Harga dan Syarat
|Musim padat kunjungan||Musim sepi kunjungan|
|(Nov - May)||(May - Nov)|
|Per malam||$199.00 - $229.00||$180.00 - $199.00|
- Batasan umur:
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- A Supplement of $25.00 per room per night applies over the Easter and Christmas holiday periods - Please contact us for details.
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- No smoking on premises.