1 / 8
Ride the stunning Great Lake Trail starting on the western side of Lake Taupo and finishing on the beach at Waihora Bay. This 35km section of track offers great riding through pristine native bush with breath taking vistas out across the Lake to the mountains. The Great Lake Trail is part of the New Zealand Cycle Trail - Nga Haerenga..
We can drop you off at any of your chosen access points and arrange your water transfer on our Bay2Bay boat from Waihora Bay to Kawakawa Bay or Kinloch.
Bay2Bay can pick up 14 people and 11 bikes right from the beach.
Minimum numbers apply.
Chris Jolly Outdoors Great Lake Trail Bike Transfers, Kinloch Marina, Kinloch, Lake Taupo, 3330, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- We operate 7 days a week.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke kota:
- Right in town
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$40.00 - $70.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Minimum numbers apply. Starting price is per person, for the shortest pickup route - Kinloch to Kawakawa
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- 10% Discount for group bookings of 10 or more people. Ts & Cs: 1. If Lake conditions could affect pick up, we will contact you if necessary . 2. Mobile Phone to be carried - please advise correct phone number at time of booking. 3. On day of ride please call if you cannot meet the pre-arranged pick up time. We will wait for 30 minutes, then will return to base - full payment will be charged. Another transfer fee will be charged if a return trip is required. For full conditions, speak to us.