1 / 2
1 / 3
We offer rides from 1 to 2.5 hours in small groups of up to 5 persons. All riding levels are catered for and one beginner per ride can be taken on a lead rope. The riding tempo is adjusted to suit the level of the riders.
Icelandic Horses are small but they are very strong and can easily carry even heavy adults. They have a friendly nature and are relaxed and easy to handle. On all our horses you can enjoy the special gait called "tölt" which is unique to Icelandic Horses. It is about as fast as trot, but much more comfortable to ride.
Opening hours are flexible and bookings are essential as the departure times vary depending on the tides. Our business is located close to Spencer Park Camping Ground and 20 minutes from the city centre.
Christchurch Icelandic Horse Treks, 898 Lower Styx Rd, Brooklands, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8083, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Closed on Monday. Flexible hours on request all other days.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 25 minutes from Christchurch International Airport by car.
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 3 km to closest bus stop, infrequent service
- Jarak ke kota:
- 20 minutes from the Christchurch City Centre by car.
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$60.00 - $130.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- pick up from city centre sometimes available for an additional charge
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Riders have to sign a Disclaimer of Liability. Safety equipment and Wet Weather Gear provided.