1 / 8
Classic Motorcycle Mecca was sold to Transport World in May 2016. Given Transport World's natural enthusiasm for wheels and the region’s celebrated obsession with motorcycles, it presented an opportunity of a lifetime. Located within Invercargill's CBD, Classic Motorcycle Mecca is widely regarded to be a world class display.
The collection comprises of over 300 motorcycles and motorcycle related artwork from around the world. Guests will find a 1902 Peugeot to a 21st Century Simms Corbin Custom and brands such as AJS, Ariel, BMW, Brough Superior, Harley Davidson, Henderson, Indian, Matchless and Rudge as well as little-known brands such as Schwinn and Zundapp. A new inner city cafe, Meccaspresso, serves delicious food and beverages daily.
Classic Motorcycle Mecca, 25 Tay Street, Inner City, Invercargill, Southland, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 10.00am - 5.00pm. Meccaspresso 9.00am - 5.00pm.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Classic Motorcycle Mecca is a short five minute drive to the Invercargill Airport.
- Jarak ke kota:
- Classic Motorcycle Mecca is located within the heart of Invercargill's city centre.
Harga dan Syarat
(14 tahun ke bawah)
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Senior 65+ $18.00, Family Pass $65.00.
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- All Transport World terms & conditions can be viewed at www.transportworld.nz