1 / 7
This is a place in which stories about the good old days come thick and fast. A place for reminiscing, sharing a trip down memory lane... It's New Zealand's rural past beautifully displayed in the heart of the Manawatu.
Feilding’s Coach House Museum is home to a world-class collection of heritage, showcasing over 140 years of local history. Fascinating stories are told of local people and the vehicles they used to develop Manawatu into the thriving rural heartland it is today. Horse-drawn vehicles, early settler home-life, sheep and dairy farming, vintage tractors and farm machinery fill this museum to the brim with wonderful tales of days gone by.
Your journey into our local history begins here.
Coach House Museum, 121 South Street, Feilding, Manawatu, 4702, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 10am - 4pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 20 minutes drive to Palmerston North Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 5-10 minutes walk to bus depot and train station (Overlander Train)
- Jarak ke kota:
- 5 minutes walk, 1 minute drive to Feilding town centre
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$12.00 - $30.00|
(16 tahun ke bawah)
|$6.00 - $30.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Group bookings & catering available by prior arrangement