1 / 8
A guided trip jam-packed with memorable hiking from Nelson to Punakaiki. Hike across the tussock alpine ranges of the Kahurangi National Park. Cross crystal clear rivers in the limestone canyons of Paparoa National Park. Stay at an organic farm in the Buller Gorge and feast on a home-grown meal between hikes. Spend four hiking-filled days away from the hustle of mainstream tourism.
Experience vast contrasts of hiking, from tussock alpine tops to dense rainforest and clear rivers with towering limestone cliffs. Be amazed by the natural rock shelters where you camp. Learn river crossing and map reading skills. On the fifth day, finish the Coast and Canyons in Greymouth after exploring the unusual Pancake Rocks and mighty blowholes.
Coast and Canyons - Hiking New Zealand, Nelson Visitor Centre, Cnr Halifax St. & Trafalgar St, Nelson Central, Nelson, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Jarak ke kota:
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$1,350.00 - $1,549.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Optional activities. Tranz alpine train to Christchurch
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- For bookings four or more months in advance of the departure a 25% deposit can be paid with the remainder due 65 days prior to your trip. For bookings within four months of the departure, full payment is required.