1 / 5
You will see timeless landscapes, ancient volcanoes and 1000 year old pohutukawa trees. And maybe pods of dolphins or orca. Photographers delight and native birds to see and hear.
Follow the pohutukawa-fringed coastal road to the tip of the Peninsula, and have a full commentary on the Maori and European history, geology and ecology of the area. Have a coffee at the HEREFORD"N" A PICKLE Cafe in Colville, great selection real fruit ice-cream, yummy cakes,and delish coffee, or a picnic on the beach at Port Jackson.
Start your self-guided walk with a route map and walking poles if you wish. Tea,coffee and home-made cake provided after your walk
Coromandel Discovery, 39 Whangapoua Road, Coromandel, Coromandel Town, Coromandel, 3506, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8am -7pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke kota:
- We collect from accommodation in Coromandel town or nearby.
Harga dan Syarat
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Minimum charge applies email or phone Min Charge 1-2persons $280.00
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Charters avail,Auckland Airport,New Chums Beach,Hot Water Beach,Cathedral Cove Kauri giants Grove,Water Works. Martirangi, Just enquire