1 / 7
Your Wilderness Jet is an exhilarating and spectacular journey deep into the heart
of the world-renowned Mt Aspiring National Park with the only jet boat operator allowed on the Dart River. The sheer diversity of what’s on offer means you experience a unique combination of breathtaking scenery matched with exciting jet boating on braided, glacier-fed rivers. Highly informative guides add the personal touch, talking about the area’s history, the Greenstone trail and Māori legends. Walk amongst ancient beech forest unchanged for 80 million years and view the scenic backgrounds for many Middle Earth movie scenes. An authentic New Zealand experience in an untouched world.
Dart River Jet Wilderness Jet, 45 Mull Street, Glenorchy, Queenstown, 9348, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Departs Daily - 7:40am and 11:40am from the Queenstown Information Centre - OR - 9am and 1pm from the Dart Visitor Centre, Glenorchy
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke kota:
- Glenorchy is approximately a 45 minute drive from Queenstown or you can take our courtesy coach which departs the Queenstown Information Centre.
Harga dan Syarat
|Musim padat kunjungan||Musim sepi kunjungan|
|(Jan - Mar)||(Apr - Dec)|
(14 tahun ke bawah)
- Batasan umur:
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Family rate $617 (low season), $637 (high season)
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Infants (3-4 years) can travel on the Wilderness Jet free of charge. Minimum child height of 1 metre applies irrespective of child age.