1 / 9
You will spend the cruise exploring the pristine Bay of Plenty coastline and islands with Bay Explorer where they will showcase the amazing diversity of marine wildlife including dolphins swimming along side the boat, seasonal seabirds, penguins, seals, whales, sunfish, school fish, sharks, orca...even turtles.
A genuine kiwi experience in nature for that once in a lifetime wildlife encounter. The Captain and experienced crew lust to share their marine knowledge with you and will provide fascinating commentary and point out all that they see so you won’t miss a thing. Don’t forget your camera as we are able to get up close to wildlife, making it a photographer’s dream.
Bay Explorer - Dolphin & Wildlife Cruise , 120 The Strand, Tauranga, Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, 3110, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 7am - 7pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Tauranga Airport - 10 Minutes Drive Rotorua Airport – Approximately 1 Hour Drive Auckland International Airport - A Scenic 2.5 Hour drive
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- The Coach Terminal is an easy 200m walk from our departure location.
- Jarak ke kota:
- Our departure location is only a short 5 - minute walk from the Tauranga CBD.
Harga dan Syarat
(12 tahun ke bawah)
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Infant (5 & Under) $20
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- We have a fully licensed bar onboard with cold beers, chilled wines and spirits. Non - alcoholic drinks are also available. You must be 18 years or older to purchase alcoholic drinks.