1 / 8
Your Doubtful Sound Kayak Adventure is the longest kayaking day tour of Doubtful Sound. During your 4 hour paddle you will journey up to 15km*
into Doubtful Sound following Hall Arm,“The Sound of Silence”.
We are a local company showing Doubtful Sound up to 10 guests per adventure. This ensures a personal experience is provided by your Kayak Nature Guide. Meet us in Te Anau or Manapouri.
Car parking is available in Te Anau at our office. Your Doubtful Sound Journey includes a coach from Te Anau, relaxing cruise on Lake Manapouri and transport over spectacular Wilmot Pass into Deep Cove.
Launch your kayak into Doubtful Sound at Deep Cove and return by water taxi, so you explore more (kayak one way).
Doubtful Sound Kayak, 77 Manapouri - Te Anau Highway, Doubtful Sound, Te Anau, Fiordland, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 6:30am to 5:30pm (Oct - May)
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 165km to Queenstown Airport
- Jarak ke kota:
- 1.5km to Te Anau
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$299.00 - $359.00|
- Batasan umur:
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- A minimum of 2 kayakers are required per departure. As the kayak cockpit is a fixed size, to ensure “fit” into our kayaks we must impose a weight limit of 115kg. HOWEVER Kayakers who are wider at the hips or who have long legs please call and speak with us to discuss if it will be practical to fit into a kayak. Children 14 years minimum age – children must have kayaked some distance before. Each child must be traveling with a strong adult and be at least 1.40m tall and plus 45 kg weight.