Meet the Locals Up Close at EcoWorld Aquarium. Explore, get up close, have fun discovering some amazing animals and marine life that make New Zealand unique.
We strive to give you outstanding experiences. Our enthusiastic knowledgeable staff help you discover, have fun, sharing with you the amazing lives of some of New Zealand's native animals that live in our beautiful Marlborough Sounds.
Come and see Tuataras - New Zealand’s very rare “living fossil”; Little Blue Penguins - Wildlife Rehabilitation Refuge ; Seahorses - New Zealand pot-bellied seahorses; Giant Squid - “Monster of the deep” - (preserved 5m); Yellow Crowned Kakariki - endangered parrots being bred; Red Kakariki - endangered native parrots.
EcoWorld Picton Aquarium, 1 Dunbar Wharf, Picton Foreshore, Picton, Marlborough, 7220, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Open daily from 9:30am. Feeding times - 11am and 2pm daily.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 10 - 15 minutes by car
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 1 minute walk
- Jarak ke kota:
- 2 minute walk to Picton town centre, 85m from Interislander Ferry Terminal
Harga dan Syarat
(14 tahun ke bawah)
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Adult $24, Child (3-14year) $12, 2yrs and under Free. Student (>14 with ID) $22, Senior (>65 with ID) $22, Family (2 adults & 3 children) $63. Behind the scenes tour and Close encounters tour, $34 Adult, and $18 Child.