1 / 6
Waimarama is one of the prime beaches on the North Island's east coast. This self-contained house was built new in 2011 with 5 bedrooms on 2 levels, a large open plan lounge, dining, kitchen opens up onto a deck overlooking a reserve, Waimarama surf beach and Cape Kidnappers in the distance. Ideal for family groups or just a couple having a quiet retreat. There are 2 shared bathrooms both with shower, bath and toilet.
The popular fishing, swimming and surfing beach is overseen by the local surf life-saving club during the local summer holiday season. Outside the Christmas and January holiday period you can walk for miles up the coast and see few people. Within 20 minutes drive is the fabul
Esther's Cottage, Waimarama, Airini Road, Waimarama, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- BBQ Facility
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 40 minutes drive to Napier airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 30 minutes drive to Hastings coach terminal
- Jarak ke kota:
- 20 minutes drive to Havelock North
- Jumlah kamar:
Harga dan Syarat
|Musim padat kunjungan||Musim sepi kunjungan|
|(Dec - Mar)||(Apr - Nov)|
|Per malam||$300.00 - $400.00||$250.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- See website for details. Winter rate excludes public holiday weekends and covers 4 adults, summer rate 6 adults. Extra persons $20 winter, $50 summer. Cleaning $70.