1 / 19
Experience Cape Campbell offers exclusive stays in the original lighthouse keepers huts, that have been renovated over the years in typical kiwiana style.
Recently the site of filming for the feature film "The Light Between Oceans",
Only 1 1/2 hours drive from Blenheim, its an ideal place to escape the busy outside world , and relax .
The complex consists of four buildings, The cottage, The cow shed, The singlemans and the weather office. All buildings have power and water. The cottage and singlemans are equipped with self contained kitchen and bathroom , whilst the cow shed and weather office offer beds. Sleeping a total of twelve people , we can cater to most families or group stays.
Experience Cape Campbell , 505 Cape Campbell Road, Seddon, Marlborough, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 1 3/4 hours drive from Blenheim Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 1 1/2 Hours from Blenheim bus station
- Jarak ke kota:
- 1 1/2 hours drive to Blenheim
- Jumlah kamar:
Harga dan Syarat
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Minimum stay of two nights , buildings are to be left as found , No fires/Firearms/Pets or motorbikes .