1 / 8
The pirate-themed Sail Fearless has got to be the not-so-buried treasure of Great Lake Taupō . With a heart of gold and extensive knowledge of the region, lake and notoriously quick-tempered weather of New Zealand it is no wonder Fearless (David) has won so many awards for his affordable cruises.
So come on board Fearless for simply the best sailing experience on Great Lake Taupō. This is the more intimate cruise option to the famous Maori Rock carvings, with sleek lines and a maximum of only 18 passengers. Guests can relax on beanbags and snuggle under blankets, or give the crew a hand.
Each trip includes a swimming stop in summer or winter if your brave
Light Refreshments can be purchased from the cheapest bar on the lake
Sail Fearless, Berth #31 Redoubt Street & Ferry Rd, Taupo, Lake Taupo, 3330, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Daily: 9.30am, 12.30pm, 3.30pm , 4.30pm & 6.30pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 15 mins from Taupo Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 5 min walk
- Jarak ke kota:
- Taupo Marina is next to town, behind the I-site
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$29.00 - $49.00|
(16 tahun ke bawah)
|$20.00 - $25.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Children under 5yrs FREE
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Trips take 2.5 to 3 hours and are weather dependent. Bring a warm jacket just in case and a towel if you fancy a swim.