1 / 4
Relax in the tranquil Tunanui valley midway Auckland / Wellington. Only 500 meters from SH4. Close for convenience - far enough away for peace and quiet.
Melvin is 3rd generation to farm Fernleaf - his Romney flock has been recorded for 80 years.
Experience local attractions - a tour of our beautiful, fascinating local glowworms under a starry sky, Trout fishing in the Whanganui / Whakapapa rivers, the world famous Tongariro Crossing, Forgotten highway - Magnificent local bush walks. 42 traverse and other new cycling pathways.
Enjoy our generous country hospitality with wonderful breakfasts. Carolyn loves to prepare meals for you. Henry and Billie ,our friendly little dogs will give you a warm welcome.
Fernleaf B&B, 58 Tunanui Road, Taumarunui, Ruapehu, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 6am - 11pm every day of the year except Christmas day
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Children Welcome
- Pet Friendly
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 2 - 3 hours drive from airports Auckland, Hamilton, Rotorua, Taupo
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 15 kms
- Jarak ke kota:
- 15 kms south of Taumarunui
Harga dan Syarat
|Per malam||$120.00 - $160.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Farm tours or tour to local glowworms