1 / 3
Discover Napier City and its surroundings on a fascinating tour.
Starting at the Fishbike Shop on Napier's Marine Parade, you will first get your comfortable electric bike.
Ready to ride, you will first visit the Art Deco building downtown and enjoy the wonderful Seawalls street art. The tour heads back around the coast on the Hawke's Bay Trails to the small seaside settlement of Ahuriri, a character of cafes and boutique shops. Cycle on around the inner harbor and the Ahuriri estuary. Our guide will outline the history, the culture and the wildlife.
The guided local bike tour runs for 2 hours (about 12km of cycling on an easy flat trail).
Napier Electric Bike Guided Tour - Fishbike, Pacific Surf Life Saving Club Building , Marine Parade, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4110, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Spring, summer, autumn : 8.30 am - 6.00 pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 15 minutes by car
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 5 minutes
- Jarak ke kota:
- 5 minutes walk from the Napier i-Site Information Centre. Halfway between the Port of Napier and the centre of Napier.
Harga dan Syarat
- Batasan umur:
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Two people minimum for this tour to occur.