1 / 10
Nestled within the deep hidden valleys of New Zealand's Forgotten World is the ultimate way to explore rural New Zealand. Choose a motorised railcart or energetically pedal our railbike along a decommissioned railway line, through tunnels, over bridges and rivers and to townships that time forgot.
Forgotten World Adventures shares a hospitality and history unique to New Zealand. It’s truly unforgettable.
Choose to travel a segment of the line, or the entire 142 kilometres. Tours begin in Taumarunui, Whangamomona or Stratford during our summer season. Short tours are available during winter months from our Taumarunui depot only.
Forgotten World Adventures, 9 Hakiaha St, Taumarunui, Ruapehu, 3920, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Booking Office 9am to 5pm - Trips run according to the schedule on website
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- No nearby airport. Taupo airport is 1 hour and 20 mins drive.
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Less than 1km
- Jarak ke kota:
- At the northern entrance to Taumarunui
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$125.00 - $1,345.00|
(15 tahun ke bawah)
|$75.00 - $85.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Accommodation where applicable
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Those in control of the rail cart must be over 16.