1 / 11
Gannet Beach Adventures has a long history of providing tours on a spectacular stretch of the Hawkes Bay coastline. This unique and fun tour involves travel with local experienced guides by vintage tractors & trailers on a comfortable four-hour adventure to the largest mainland gannet colony in the world.
Visitors travel along the majestically rugged coastline underneath towering cliffs, where earthquake faultlines & other geological features abound.
Travelling through the Black Reef colony - one of two colonies we visit -
passengers can almost touch the gannets in their natural environment. A 90-minute stop at Cape Kidnappers enables visitors an optional walk to the Plateau Colony and enjoy the magnificent views over Hawkes Bay.
Gannet Beach Adventures Ltd, 475 Clifton Road, Clifton, Te Awanga, Hawkes Bay, 4180, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Departure times are tide dependent - check website for departure schedule or contact us via phone
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Approx. 40 minutes (Napier)
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- No local bus service to Clifton, although we can provide a shuttle/pickup service at an additional cost.
- Jarak ke kota:
- 25 minutes from Napier, Hastings or Havelock North
Harga dan Syarat
(15 tahun ke bawah)
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Shuttle/transport available - minimum 2+ people - $30pp return
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Student concessions and group rates available (for 15+ paying passengers). Family rates also available.