1 / 8
The only tour of its kind in New Zealand and one of the only accessible glacial lakes containing icebergs in the world.
An amazing encounter with New Zealand's largest glacier, the Tasman Glacier. Explore and learn about the ever-changing glacial landscape as you journey across the terminal lake in our custom-built MAC Boats with your experienced guides. Icebergs of every shape and size periodically tear away from the face of the glacier into the rapidly growing lake. Lateral moraines rear up almost 200m to remind us of the scale and greatness that the glacier has reached in previous times.
Glacier Explorers, Terrace Road, Aoraki Mount Cook, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- There is a private airport at Mount Cook. National and International airports are Queenstown and Christchurch
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Coach Transport to the Aoraki Mount Cook National Park is available
- Jarak ke kota:
- The Tasman Glacier is in the Aoraki Mount Cook National Park, 322km from Christchurch and 264km from Queenstown
Harga dan Syarat
(14 tahun ke bawah)
- Batasan umur:
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- This tour is not available to children under 4 years of age. Check-in required 30 minutes prior to tour time.