1 / 5
The Glass Bottom Boat is The Coromandels number one scenic cruise, exploring Cathedral Cove and the Marine Reserve. Cruises depart daily from the Whitianga wharf and head out to Cathedral Cove, exploring the stunning volcanic coastline and sea caves along the way. View the marine life in and around the reserve including Gemstone Bay and the huge school of snapper. Watch the marine life through the glass or hop in for a snorkel with equipment supplied free. Our profession skippers and guides provide a fun commentary enriched with history and facts along the way. Our vessels are purpose built for passenger comfort and optimum viewing above and below the surface. Permitted to view dolphins, orcas and other marine mammals.
Glass Bottom Boat Whitianga, 16 Monk Street, Whitianga, Coromandel, 3510, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Tours depart Daily 10.30am and 1.30pm (8am and 4pm Dec - Feb)
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 2.5 hrs
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 5 minutes
- Jarak ke kota:
- 2 minutes
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$60.00 - $95.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Family (2a+2c) $280, Child $60 (3 - 15yrs), Adult $95
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Children under the age of 3 go free. School and student bookings start at $45. Contact the office a group price. See our website for our latest deals and packages. Combine the Glass Bottom Boat with other activities around the Coromandel and receive some great discounts.