1 / 7
Located in Leigh (just one hour north of Auckland), the Goat Island NZ Glass Bottom Boat is a popular, fully commentated 45-minute tour showcasing the area’s abundant marine life, fauna, birds, reefs and caves. During the trip, guests learn about the history and preservation of New Zealand’s first marine reserve.
Owned and operated by experienced skipper Scott Pennington, the 49-seat glass bottom boat “Aquador” runs multiple trips daily, departing from the beach at Goat Island Marine Reserve. Tours run pending weather and sea conditions, and marine life varies with each trip – while there are always fish, it’s not unusual to see dolphins, whales and orcas during the trip!
Kayak & snorkel hire available on the beach. Bookings essential.
Goat Island NZ Glass Bottom Boat Tour, Goat Island Road, Goat Island Marine Reserve, Leigh, Auckland, 0947, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Depending on sea and wind conditions. Bookings and confirmation essential
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 100km to Auckland airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 25km to Warkworth
- Jarak ke kota:
- 3 km past Leigh
Harga dan Syarat
(15 tahun ke bawah)
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Bookings are essential. Please check website 9am on the day of your tour to confirm sailing