A nostalgic 15 km return trip back in time through the beautiful rural Franklin countryside, aboard our lovingly restored vintage steam train. During your 1 hour round trip to Victoria Avenue, Waiuku and back, the train will pause at Pukeoware Depot for passengers to view locomotives and other rolling stock under overhaul or restoration.
You can break your journey and visit historic Waiuku, then catch the next train back to Glenbrook station. Last train of the day departs Waiuku at 3.30 pm.
Train operate from Labour Weekend (late October) to Queens Birthday weekend (early June). Refer to our website for a list of operating days and timetable for the current operating season.
Glenbrook Vintage Railway, Farm Park Road, Glenbrook, Waiuku, Auckland, 2681, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Sundays & Public Holidays only - 11am to 3:30 pm. Train can be chartered at any time price on application.
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Jun, Oct, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 45 minutes approximately from Auckland International Airport
- Jarak ke kota:
- 1 hour approximately from central Auckland
Harga dan Syarat
(14 tahun ke bawah)
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Family ticket $55 - 2 adults & up to 4 children. Children under 4 years free.