1 / 2
1 / 8
Tena koutou, Tena koutou, Tena tatou katoa. Nau mai haere mai ki te Govett Brewster Art Gallery/Len Lye Centre.
The Govett-Brewster Art Gallery is New Zealand’s contemporary art museum in the coastal city of New Plymouth, Taranaki on the North Island of Aotearoa New Zealand. Since opening in 1970, the Gallery has dedicated itself to innovative programming, focused collection development and audience engagement. It's earned a strong reputation nationally and internationally for its global vision and special commitment to contemporary art of the Pacific Rim. The Govett-Brewster is also home to the collection and archive of the pioneering filmmaker and kinetic sculptor Len Lye (1901–1980).
Govett-Brewster Art Gallery, 42 Queen St , New Plymouth, Taranaki, 4342, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Open 6 days: Closed Tuesdays and Christmas Day; Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday 10am – 6pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- New Plymouth city centre is just a ten minutes drive from the airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Two minutes' walk from the bus terminal
- Jarak ke kota:
- Central, near the town clock tower
Harga dan Syarat
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Free entry
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Free Wi-Fi avaliable