1 / 2
The Grand Traverse starts on the shores of Lake Wakitipu and stretches the length of the Greenstone and Routeburn Valleys, crossing the main divide twice in the process. The Greenstone and Routeburn Tracks have long been New Zealand's most accessible and popular routes into the spectacular South Island high country.
This walk passes through two national parks: Fiordland and Mount Aspiring, which form part of Te Wahipounamu - the South West New Zealand UNESCO World Heritage Area.
The walk includes all transport, accommodation, meals, snacks, backpacks and rain jackets. Accommodation is in our fully serviced lodges and you will be led by our expert guides.
Grand Traverse Guided Walk - Ultimate Hikes, The Divide, Jamestown, Fiordland, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 7 days
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 20 mins from Queenstown office
- Jarak ke kota:
- walks depart from centre of Queenstown
Harga dan Syarat
|Musim padat kunjungan||Musim sepi kunjungan|
|(Dec - Mar)||(Apr - Nov)|
|Dewasa||$2,049.00 - $2,729.00||$1,810.00 - $2,490.00|
(10 tahun ke bawah)
|$1,535.00 - $2,259.00||$1,355.00 - $2,040.00|
- Batasan umur:
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Child rates apply to multi share accommodation
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- child prices apply for 10 - 15 years inclusive. additional child rates also available - see website for details.