1 / 5
Hamilton Gardens is the Waikato’s most visited attraction with approximately one million visitors each year. Visitors are guided on a journey of discovery along paths delivering mysterious surprises: step from a peaceful Sung Dynasty Chinese Scholar’s garden into an Italian Renaissance Garden, before being enthralled by the grandeur of the Indian Char Bagh (‘four quartered’) Garden.
Telling the story of gardens through themed garden collections, Hamilton Gardens explores different civilisations, and recreates historically important garden styles from the farthest reaches of the world.
Explore with our guides who will share the ‘inside story’ of how the Gardens was transformed from a rubbish dump into an award winning garden.
Hamilton Gardens - Daily Guided Tour, Cobham Drive, Hamilton East, Aria, Hamilton - Waikato, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Between 9am and 4pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 15 minute drive to Hamilton International Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Five minute drive to Hamilton bus terminal
- Jarak ke kota:
- Five minute drive to central Hamilton
Harga dan Syarat
(14 tahun ke bawah)
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Under 5s are free of charge.
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Bookings are required. Our Information Centre and Gift Shop accepts payment by New Zealand currency cash, EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, Alipay, and WeChat Pay.