1 / 7
Hamilton Gardens is the Waikato’s most visited attraction with more than one million visitors each year. Visitors are guided on a journey of discovery along paths delivering mysterious surprises: step from a peaceful Sung Dynasty Chinese Scholar’s garden into an Italian Renaissance Garden, before being enthralled by the grandeur of the Indian Char Bagh (‘four quartered’) Garden.
Through breath-taking themed garden collections, Hamilton Gardens explores different civilisations, and recreates historically important garden styles from the farthest reaches of the world.
Hamilton Gardens, Hungerford Cres, SH1 Cobham Drive, Hamilton East, Hamilton, Hamilton - Waikato, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Daylight hours
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 15 minute drive to Hamilton International Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Five minute drive to Hamilton bus terminal
- Jarak ke kota:
- Five minute drive to central Hamilton
Harga dan Syarat
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Our Information Centre and Gift Shop accepts payment by New Zealand currency cash, EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, Alipay, and WeChat Pay.