1 / 2
1 / 3
As well as being home to over 600 native and exotic animals, Hamilton Zoo boasts the largest free-flight aviary in New Zealand dedicated to native birds and plants.
Get to know our animals during free daily “Meet the Keeper” talks. For a special experience, go behind the scenes on a Face2Face animal encounter.
Hamilton Zoo is committed to inspiring conservation action through participation in various projects and contributing to breeding programmes for endangered species.
Hamilton Zoo, 183 Brymer Road, Hamilton, Hamilton - Waikato, 3829, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 9.30am-4.30pm, final admission 3.30pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Jarak ke kota:
Harga dan Syarat
(14 tahun ke bawah)
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Students, community services cardholders, senior citizens $19
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Children 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.