1 / 5
Hanmer Springs Forest Camp offers affordable accommodation for people of all abilities ranging from unpowered camp sites to fully self-contained wheelchair access units. As a charitable trust, our camp aims to provide affordable educational, recreational and environmental camps for schools and groups from all walks of life.
Located in beautiful Hanmer Forest, the Camp is also an ideal choice for outdoor enthusiasts, groups, individual travellers and families. So whether you are just passing through Hanmer Springs or planning a longer stay for a large group and need facilities for up to 200 people, then Hanmer Springs Forest Camp is an excellent option.
The Camp is the perfect venue for your school sport's group, wedding or conference.
Hanmer Springs Forest Camp, 243 Jollies Pass Road, Hanmer Springs, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7360, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8:30am - 8:00pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 1.5hrs from Christchurch airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Jarak ke kota:
- 2.5km from Hanmer Springs
- Jumlah kamar:
Harga dan Syarat
|Per malam||$16.00 - $450.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Wifi, Late check-out, bedding hire, BBQ hire, cutlery/crockery hire
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- We are a family-friendly and smoke-free campground and reserve the right to refuse bookings for people and/or groups who do not fit with our camp profile.