1 / 4
Hans Herzog is an innovative winegrower who likes to experiment. Despite a very successful estate in Switzerland, he still sought the ideal place to produce great Bordeaux-style wine and other varieties not possible to grow in the cooler climate of Switzerland.
In pursuit of his dream to find the perfect land to grow the wines he loved his search led him to New Zealand where he found the perfect conditions in Marlborough.
Herzog Estate offers wine tasting and sales as well as tours by appointment. There is a range of exciting wines to choose from including: Pinot Noir, Merlot, Cabernet-Franc, Cabernet-Sauvignon, Montepulciano, Nebbiolo, Chardonnay, Viognier, Pinot Gris, Riesling, Gruner-Veltliner, Zweigelt & Sauvignon Blanc.
Hans Herzog Estate, 81 Jeffries Road, RD3, Rapaura, Blenheim, Marlborough, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- The winery is open year round for tasting and tours. 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday and summer weekends (October to May), winter weekends by appointment.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 10 minutes drive from Blenheim Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 15 minutes drive from Bus Terminal in Blenheim Centre
- Jarak ke kota:
- 15 minutes drive from Blenheim City Centre, 10 minutes drive from Renwick
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$15.00 - $80.00|