1 / 6
Ted Ashby is a ketch-rigged deck scow, typical of the fleet of scows that once operated in northern New Zealand waters. Scows were flat-bottomed, centreboard vessels, most of which carried their cargo on deck. They were ideal for working estuaries and shallow harbours, and they carried logs, firewood, sand and shingle, machinery and stock. A few of the larger scows carried timber to Australia and America.
Ted Ashby sails at 11:30am and 1:30pm for one hour every Tuesday - Sunday. This leisurely sail is the perfect way to see Auckland's beautiful skyline.
All sailing tickets include entry the museum galleries.
Auckland Harbour Sailing, Corner Quay & Hobson Streets, Viaduct Harbour, Auckland Central, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 10am - 5pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 1 minute walk
- Jarak ke kota:
Harga dan Syarat
(14 tahun ke bawah)
- Batasan umur:
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Senior, student and family prices available
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Children must be at least 10kg to fit into our life jacket. All children are required to wear life jackets. Please see our website for full terms and conditions http://www.maritimemuseum.co.nz/terms-and-conditions.