1 / 2
1 / 3
Hawkes Bay Mountain Bike Club Incorporated is New Zealand’s largest cycling club (& possibly the worlds largest !)
Just north of Napier on the East Coast of the North Island, set within 1300ha of a privately owned productive, working pine forest, is PanPac Eskdale MTB Park.
290 metres of elevation at the highest peak (with awesome views over the Hawkes Bay) currently has over 60 km of purpose-built, pine needle covered, dirt/clay based, flowing cross-country, downhill, and enduro trails suitable for all levels of ability along with 60km of quiet forestry roads and 4x4 tracks.
Due to being privately owned, ALL riders & runners require permits or club membership for access.
Either join the club online, or purchase a 3 week Visitor Permit.
Hawkes Bay Mountain Bike Club Inc., 13 Martin Place, Havelock North, Hawkes Bay, 4130, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 24 hour access, all year round for riders & runners with valid permits/membership
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 10 minutes drive from Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 10-15 minutes from centre of town
- Jarak ke kota:
- 10 minutes drive north of Napier
Harga dan Syarat
(12 tahun ke bawah)
|$0.00 - $10.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- $30 (Junior) - $85 (Family of 6) for full club membership. Visitor Permits @ $10 each (or free for u/12yrs, IF part of a family group)