1 / 7
Come experience a land where myth and legend come to life, where the earth boils, mud heals, and steam disappears into the clouds above.
As you walk through native bush and clouds of geothermic steam, you’ll discover why this land has inspired myths and legends. Once used by Māori warriors to heal their battle-scarred bodies, visitors now use the nutrient-rich waters and mud to ease inflammation and arthritis, as well as rejuvenate the skin. This unique blend of awe-inspiring power and natural healing properties is a thing of cultural legend - having been used for over 800 years.
Come along and you’ll soon discover why Hell’s Gate is New Zealand’s most unique and active geothermal reserve and mud spa.
Hell's Gate Geothermal Reserve and Mud Spa, 351 State Highway 30, Tikitere Rotorua, Tikitere, Rotorua, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8:30 am - 8:30 pm/10:00pm (Except Christmas Day), 7 days
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 5 minutes from airport. Complimentary pickup and drop off can be arranged subject to availability.
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 15-20 mins with bus pick up from bus station.
- Jarak ke kota:
- 15 -20 min drive from the centre of Rotorua. Free shuttle runs 3 times daily- beginning at 8.50am, 12.50pm and 3.50/4.50pm. Leaving at 12.30pm, 4.30pm and 6.30/7.30pm
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$25.00 - $120.00|
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut: