1 / 7
Home to New Zealand’s most active geothermal field that features erupting waters, steaming fumaroles, pools of boiling mud, mud volcano and the largest hot waterfall in the Southern Hemisphere. Hear see and feel the 700 years of interaction of our Maori people then the European settlers with this unique place, its sulphurous waters and geothermal mud’s. Learn the astounding science of this unique resource.
Immerse yourself in unique geothermal muds and sulphur waters of the historic Hellsgate and New Zealand Mud Bath Spas - following the bathing, beauty and healing therapies as practised by the local Maori - Ngati Rangiteaorere including the traditional Maori 'Miri Miri" massage in this culturally theme historic place of healing.
Hell's Gate Geothermal Park and Mud Spa, 351 State Highway 30, Tikitere Rotorua, Tikitere, Rotorua, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8:30 am - 8:30 pm/10:00pm (Except Christmas Day), 7 days
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 7 minutes from airport. Complimentary pickup and drop off can be arranged subject to availablity.
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 15-20 mins with bus pick up from bus station.
- Jarak ke kota:
- 15 -20 min drive from the centre of Rotorua. Free shuttle runs 3 times daily- beginning at 8.50am, 12.50pm and 4.50pm. Living at 12.30pm, 4.30pm and 7.30pm
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$20.00 - $240.00|
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut: