1 / 5
Depart Auckland 8am for the scenic drive to Otorohanga to see our endangered native kiwi birds at feeding time. Continue to Waitomo for a guided tour of the main glowworm cave with the option to add the Aranui Cave instead of lunch, or tour the Ruakuri Cave instead, or don a wetsuit, jump off a waterfall. Head down the hydroslide, and glide down the river on your tube (Tubing $100 extra).
Enjoy a farm barbecue buffet lunch and visit a small kiwifruit orchard and Lake Karapiro and dam on the Waikato River en route to the Hobbiton Movie Set. Enjoy a 2 hour guided tour of the Movie set and one cold drink at the Green Dragon Inn before visiting the Matamata i-Site built like a Hobbit Gate House. Return to Auckland about 7.30pm
Hobbiton Gold Tour, 323 Queen St, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 24 hours
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Pickup and return from all airport hotels and terminals
- Jarak ke kota:
- Pickup and return from all central city hotels
Harga dan Syarat
(10 tahun ke bawah)
|$320.00 - $360.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Cave tubing $100 extra. Children minimum weight 36kg for tubing
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Friendly Four (4-5 people together $20 each) and Super Six (6 plus people $40 each) discounts available. Please note if taking the Glowworm Cave/Aranui Cave or Ruakuri Cave options lunch is not included but there is no change in tour cost.